Experience and Skills:
Our salaried managers have a minimum of three years full service food experience, have been accountable for the financial performance of the restaurants they have managed, are excellent communicators with great interpersonal and customer service skills, have the ability to inspire, motivate, and instill the values that are essential to Panera’s warmth and culture, and uphold policy and safety standards. . Salaried managers normally work varying 10-hour shifts throughout the week and have one weekend off per month.
Hourly managers have a minimum of one year full service food experience, are good communicators, and have the ability to lead and motivate a team of Associates.
Pre-employment background check required. Physical requirements include:
- Must be able to work up to a 10 hour shift while standing or walking to perform essential functions.
- May be required to lift up to forty pounds during the course of a workday.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and team members to ensure the safety of individuals and customer needs.
- Will require occasional bending and stooping.
- Individuals may request reasonable accommodation.